What is a Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan?
A Furniture Protection Plan is essentially a no-excess insurance policy. For a one off payment, you can protect your new furniture for 5 years.
Guardsman Furniture Protection Plans offer you complete peace of mind for you to enjoy your furniture…
So what does it actually cover?
All forms of accidental staining such as drink spillages eg. tea & coffee; food eg. curry & chocolate; make-up; ink etc
Accidental damage such as tears and rips eg. caused by keys, burns eg. caused by candles, scuffs and scratches, pet scratches (not as a result of build-up), thread pulls
We do not cover for: General cleaning; Wear and tear; Odours; Colour change; Animal chewing; Damage caused by perspiration; Structural faults
How Does it Work?
- When you have an accident, either login to the Guardsman customer portal, call them using the phone number on your Plan certificate or download a claim form.
- As its a one-off payment for 5 years protection, there aren’t any excesses to pay or annual renewal costs.
- Wherever possible, the Guardsman expert techs always aim to repair the damage on their first visit.
- If the damage can’t be repaired, they’ll replace the damaged part, the item of furniture or they’ll offer a cash settlement.
- You can make a claim any time throughout your plan. You can make as many claims as you need up to the indemnity value of your plan. (That’s the price you originally paid for your furniture or £15,000, whichever is the lowest).